Δευτέρα 24 Αυγούστου 2026
AEGEAN - Poem - Composition: Dimitris Victor -- Rendition: Avrotonon Rigatou - Transl: Philip Ramp
« AEGEAN » Azure the sky blue the sea horizon of a rare turquoise all quite enchanting in my mind a picture in my eyes jubilance the body flying airily in endless depth. I gaze into the distance, further and I’m lost a piece of the universe in a land called Greece my memories arise with the scared dolphins that Poseidon liberated in a cloud of foam. Odysseys handing out hushed hopes while in amazing triremes dead heroes are rowing and shipwrecks of civilizations surface as rare museums and the wise weep over the parchments that were lost. It was in this land I found myself again and once more alone and each time my feeling are those of a first kiss light on beauty but I am endeavoring to follow them into the Aegean, for a moment shut my breathing down. Dimitris Victor July/2018
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου